Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 10, 2010

Migration

I suppose to be a seventh grader now but, due to my terrible knowledge and my long lasting sickness, I have to retake grade 6 with a bunch of kids. To solve the problem, my parents decided to let me immigrated to the U.S. The reason why I move to U.S instead of other countries is because the education and the health-care there pulled there, in other words, the education and health-care there are outstanding. I move outside of Vietnam, in other word, external migration is because, Vietnam education is not quite good, if I migrate inside Vietnam, or internal migration, that would be useless and wasting my parent’s money
Immigrating to U.S benefit me very much, but also have some negative effects, too. The benefits are, I can improve my knowledge through many good schools of the U.S, I can go discover new things in the U.S that doesn’t have in Vietnam, and I can go to hospitals to check my health for me to rehabilitate faster so I can learn better. The bad things are, Gangsters are a lot in U.S, if my friend are one of the gangsters, I may turn bad like them, I may learn some bad habit of them, other bad effect is, I live at the U.S myself, so it is very difficult to developed my habits. Leaving Vietnam make miss my family and my best friends in school, sometimes, I sit at my table thinking about them, that make me miss them very much, also Vietnam rules is not very strict, but in U.S, it is very strict, that makes me not as comfortable as when I lived at Vietnam, but if I didn’t migrate here, I wouldn’t be smart now, I would be sick for a long time, and I wouldn’t learn how to follow rules. 

3 nhận xét:

  1. Very good Peter. It sounds a lot like you:) Btw, in your second paragraph, there is one sentence that is really, really, really ,really, really............ long.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. @Vivi : hahaha that's funny(not really)

    @David: tk, and what sentence, the last one rite?

    Trả lờiXóa