Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 9, 2010

What I have learn

The things that I have learned in this Family Tree project is, there are many different rituals, holidays, tradition, religions etc. at many other countries to Vietnam. Some are Buddhism, Christianity, some are non-religious. Many countries have different traditional food, like Korea is Kim-chi I’ve also learned that there are some of my friends speak Vietnamese, but their homeland are from different country, like David, his parent is Vietnamese, but he is a Czech republican. I’ve learned a lot about culture in this project.

3 nhận xét:

  1. The things that I have learned in this Family Tree project ARE...

    Kim-chi is one of them but try to think more outward.

    Everything else, i agree. :P Cool!!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. I think it too short. You should add one more paragraph.

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Good job, Peter! Make sure that you change you settings from Vietnamese to English. Also, I am Czech, not Czech republican - lol. Other than that, I agree with you and I think you did a good job with your presentation, especially with ao dai. :)

    Trả lờiXóa